Week 1 WI/Update....

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ok peeps... I know I am about 4 days late posting our update but I was ILL.  ( 2 days of migraines followed by 2 days of kidney stones and then 2 more days of migraines) HORRID but could always be worse. Anyway- we have been on target with eating. There were a couple nights that we ate a dinner that wasn't lean and clean but we watched our portions. So as of Sunday here is our WI... Sam: -4.0 Pete: -7.0






We are happy with these results for one, any loss is a good loss. For two- we havent made DRASTIC changes. Yes- we cut out all junk but we still have a normal meal once a week. We are just eating MORE of the healthy stuff, LESS      (portion control) of the things we have on that one night a week. And we are just moving more. I am not back up to my 5 days a week that I use to do but I am moving atleast 3 days a week and it's helping alot because that's 3 more days a week than we had recently been doing. So, all in all I think we are doing pretty darn good. I am very proud of my husband a 7 lb loss is GREAT! Heads UP- this week our WI will be on Friday morning... as horrible as this sounds, we are going to WI Friday because Friday night we have an outting to attend and will have a few drinks. I don't want anything to interfere with our loss on Sunday morning because it will be very discouraging. So- we will WI Friday morning then be right back on track Saturday morning!! I am off to update our tickers !!

Much Love  :)

0 comments:

Labels

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP